Friday, March 26, 2010

He's now!



OMG! i'm really glad that i found
Damon ex fretman again in new recent on internet.
it's been some time i've lost his track.
i dont know why i like him but i think he is
the most perfect man, ever!
he is now live at Boulder/Denver, Colorado,
his hometown is in Stratford, WI. he is 5' 11" Height and 194 lbs / 88 kg Weight,



"Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Currently a full time student. I work as a Nursing assistant and at great hospital,
I love helping people. I come from a very small town of 1500 people, I played football and that was basically my life during high school. I always wanted to model and felt comfortable in front of the camera.

I feel I always need to be doing something new and exciting. While I was in sport activities it was a time where my mind could relax and not think about anything else.
This same reason is why I truly love to model. Modeling helps me relax, work towards goals, and live a healthier life."

and his name is Jesse Blum



No comments:

Post a Comment